Hello!!Are You Looking For An Opportunity To Write For Us? Here it is!
Geeksmate now offers opportunities to write for us on Casino and iGaming. If you think you can contribute your expertise regarding casino and iGaming and help our audience gain a comprehensive understanding of them, we would be happy to hear from you. You have an excellent opportunity to expand your vocabulary by contributing to our writing. Above all, your piece of writing will be read by readers from all around the world. They are able to get in touch with you. Are you ready to submit your casino and iGaming related article now? If the answer is “yes,” then you should read through all of our submission guidelines carefully, since we only publish articles that fully abide by them.
Our Submission Guidelines
- A blog title should not exceed 60 characters or 10 words in length.
- An article must have 1000 words or more.
- Make sure that the topic you selected hasn’t previously been covered by the website.
- Every piece of writing needs to be unique, well-written, and relevant to the topic. Kindly refrain from submitting any articles that have been published elsewhere already.
- Proper formatting is required for headers and titles.
- The article needs to be devoid of grammatical errors, plagiarism, and spelling errors.
- Your content has to have a compelling ending in order to keep readers interested.
- Only relevant, original, licenced, and high-quality photos are allowed to be used.
- Before going live, every post is reviewed and approved. Any post that we believe to be useless or irrelevant may be rejected or deleted at any time.
- Anything created with the goal of promoting or advertising a product or service won’t be taken into consideration. It shouldn’t be essentially promotional in nature.
- Include a short bio of the author and a website link at the bottom of the article.
How Do You Submit Your Article?
Send us your article at [sales @ medhaavi.net].
If you have any questions about guest posting, please contact us using the email address provided.